Followers

Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Trying to loss weight and stay healty


When I was 26 years old my weight was 55 to 57 kilograms. Now I'm 39 and my weight is 70 kilograms (weighted on 20 November 2010).  My height is 160 centimeter. It is overweight. Oh my god, what should I do to reduce weight and achieve the ideal one??

What come to my mind in few years back was exercise and reduce food taken. I did aerobic exercise before by following aerobic CD about 2 to 3 times a week. I did lost weight but not much which was about 2 to 3 kgs, and the weight keep comes back to what it was before. Sometimes I skipping my breakfast. The negative impact was I've become weaker and weaker each day but I still not get the ideal weight that I dream off.

For the people who are facing the same problems, here are the important and the latest information that I get from reading: don't ever skip your meal but change the eating habit. Instead of eating rice which full of carbohydrate, you should eat protein base food and drink such as soy bean, chicken, meat and fish. Also don't forget to eat vegetable and fruits.




Now I am trying to follow the latest information and hope to loss weight soon. What I do now is to reduce eating rice to once a day instead of twice a day, try to do exercise 2 to 3 times a week , and to eat protein, fruit and vegetables for my breakfast and dinner. To those who have more information to share with me and others, please don't hesitate to give comment and suggestions.

Thank you.

No comments: