Followers

Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

LEARNING PIANO

I started learning piano when I was 35 years old. The interest started when my sister gave me a digital piano software which I installed into my computer. From there I started searching for piano lessons from internet. The lessons normally for very beginner level to whom who not even know where the location of Middle C is. I started learning from there. After the lessons not enough for me, I started searching for piano education books. Normally I went with my husband who are really understood my new interest. At that time I was still using the computer keyboard as my piano.
>
As time goes by, I found out that the computer keyboard was not enough anymore to play music. Therefore I tried to persuade my husband to buy me at least Casio keyboard which cost about RM600 to RM700, but on 17 June 2006 he surprised my by buying me an electric piano which made me very happy.

As a self and adult learner, now I'm happy with my achievement. I already finished Piano Lesson Made Easy Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 books; and Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course Level 1. Now I'm learning the Basic Adult Piano Course Level 2. Now I can play simple piano note song from Bradley's Big Note Giant Piano Book which arranged by Richard Bradley. The Big Note Book was arranged for Level 1 and 2. The songs that I most playing are such as Fur Elise, Over The Rainbow (from film The Wizard of Oz), You Light Up My Life (Sung by LeAnn Rimes) and How Do I Live (Sung by LeAnn Rimes).

No comments: